Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Get Yer'self In Hand, Man!


Hot. Wet. Men. And, oh, so very clean. How do you like your romance water play? Tell us today at H2H.

(Cole, McCarty, Canham, Lewis Thompson and Davis featured).
Read more...


***

Janet Mullany GuestBlogs tomorrow, July 23!
***
I bow before no woman...but perhaps before one woman's purse. I still lust for Keira Soleore's gawjus bag, but the thing I love most bout this pic is the woman in the rear who literally rolled her eyes at me w/ disgust or something when she saw me do this in the middle of a crowded venue @ RWA National. Yes, I have my pride, but I'm a roundheel for a great sack.
***
Emily Bryan, you've won the copy of "Don't Tempt Me" from Loretta Chase! Please write me w/your snail mail @ mbuonfiglio@rbthebook.com

11 comments:

Becke Davis said...

I never noticed that woman when the picture was being taken -- I was too busy drooling over Keira's purse.

amy kennedy said...

The whole thing kills me, you bowing -- even though I know how you loves a great bag, the bag, it begs to be coveted, and the woman in the background...maybe she really wants the bag too.

Helen Brenna said...

I'm loving all your pics, Michelle. Looks like you had a great time. I'm already looking forward to Nashville!

PJ said...

I was laughing so hard while taking the photo that I never noticed the other woman! LOL!

Monica Burns said...

Not everyone knows how to just let loose Michelle. I get looks like that all the time. Some people are just wet blankets trying to put the fire out!

Gannon Carr said...

Michelle, that is one of my favorite memories from RWA! Who could notice the woman in the background when you had us all in stitches?! :-D

orannia said...

I'm assuming it was one of those 'one of a kind, once seen never to be forgotten' handbags?

And congrats Emily!

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

oh, orannia, it was THE bag. SO big; SO purple; SO perfectly lovely. How could I not get on my knees before it?

gannon, the moment was so joy filled. I feel like every time I ran into you and pj, I ended up giddy. Adding becke into the mix, as well as keira, only could spell more fun.

Helen, how ever will you your retrospective of decolletage from RWA San Francisco? Of course, it is Nashville, so there be cowboys and low-slung jeans...

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Truly, Mon. I just don't as a rule end up on the floor. I'm going to try it more often. :)

Good point, ames. It was a stellar sack.

You were a mite distracted by it, becke.

Kate Pearce said...

Now that is a lovely purse-I would certainly bow down to that one :) And I love my purses...

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Indeed, I remember doing some Kate Pearce purse worshiping in the hotel lobby, as well. a sweet little red number...