Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lunkheads in Love


It's the promise of a stand-up guy's being capable of jumping lunkhead when his heart, hormones and honor are at cross purposes that allows the nice-guy hero a chance in Hell at competing with the classic Bad Boy we seem to adore... READ MORE, BELLAS!
***
Tomorrow: You know you're all atremble with anticipation, but tomorrow your wait is over. Tune in to RBTB to find out what my cat Sophia's chosen as her Hallowe'en headgear for the year! OOoooo, scaaaaarrrreeeee...
***
Next week: Wed/Meet the newest RBTB team member, and read her first Feature Review Thrs! Friday: Caridad Pineiro.

3 comments:

Eva Gale said...

What the Duke Desires? That I don't know yet, but-
WHAT a cover! Hoy. Has that cover been done before, cause that is pret-ty hot. I'm sure I'd be strolling the shelves fanning myself.

Must. Buy. That. Book.

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

I love the sepia wash, Eva. And I know I'm totally aged now, because he looks like a baby to me. But, yeah, I'm diggin on the male dominant, thing, and love the rule of thirds giving us the bit of skin, but not the whole deal, which is really nice. Glad you got to finally sign in at BN, too! Sorry the system is so temperamental!

debbie haupt said...

Yes definitely the cover will entice me to get the book. Wow, turn up the air conditioning.
Can't wait to see Princess Sophia's costume Michelle.
Happy Halloween Belllas only take treats from the yummiest vampires, werewolves and shapeshifters.
Deb